- Help Center
- MyDashboard App
- My Accounting Service
Start a company in Germany
Business in Germany
Employing in Germany
Accounting in Germany
Payroll in Germany
- Payroll setup in Germany
- Employing as a foreign company in Germany
- Payroll regulations in Germany
- Required numbers to run payroll in Germany
- German payroll reports
- Corona and Payroll
- German payroll & income tax
- German Payroll Tax Calendar
- Payroll Accounting changes 2023
- Digital Sick leave report
- Contribution & Compulsory Insurance Ceiling
Data management & exchange
Liquidate a company in Germany
How to read my German payslip
How to view my monthly accounting reports in MyDashboard?
The monthly accounting reports will be available in MyDashboard once processed.This article describes how you can view your monthly accounting reports in MyDashboard.
Please login on the homepage https://mydashboard.consultinghouse.eu
Click on the main page on your active services "Accounting"
Select the correct period of the accounting reports you want to see or download
Click on the reports you want to download or see
How to view my monthly Accounting Reports in MyDashboard
In the following video, you will find a tutorial about how to view your Accounting Reports in MyDashboard.