- Help Center
- MyDashboard App
- My Payroll Service
Start a company in Germany
Business in Germany
Employing in Germany
Accounting in Germany
Payroll in Germany
- Payroll setup in Germany
- Employing as a foreign company in Germany
- Payroll regulations in Germany
- Required numbers to run payroll in Germany
- German payroll reports
- Corona and Payroll
- German payroll & income tax
- German Payroll Tax Calendar
- Payroll Accounting changes 2023
- Digital Sick leave report
- Contribution & Compulsory Insurance Ceiling
Data management & exchange
Liquidate a company in Germany
How to read my German payslip
How to dispute my payroll reports?
This article describes how to dispute your monthly payroll reports, in case they are not correct.
Please login on the homepage https://mydashboard.consultinghouse.eu
Click on the main page on your active services "Payroll"
Select the correct period and check your payroll reports.
If they are not correct or have any other faults, you can dispute them in MyDashboard.
Click on the button "Dispute Payroll for XY/20XX".
If you click on the dispute button, the Consultinghouse team will receive an Email with the information, that you have disputed your payroll reports.